CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

One Big Party

Along with playing Kubb for Kev's birthday, we played many games. My parents love to play games and have fun. My dad just got a new shuffleboard. The adults and kids really enjoyed playing that game! The kids invented a new way to play air hockey. They used the pool balls instead of the disk! We had tournaments with the foose ball table. While all of these games were being played people were yelling, shouting for joy or disappointment, the kids were running around and new "music" was being invented on the organ. It was so loud and fun! I should have caught it on video so that you could hear how loud and fun my family is. I just wanted to thank my parents for making Kevin's birthday so much fun! I love you guys!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

Whoa...you had quite the birthday bashs'!!! That is so great! Happy Birthday Kevin...Hope you enjoyed all that attention!

Looks like way too much fun!

Zanny said...

I love seeing how much you love your husband, baby, and family. That's one of the sweetest things about you - your ability to love. We all love you too!

Cristina Wilberg said...

I'm glad you guys were able to have a lot fun at kev's bday.
You guys have a lovelly familly and your little guy is so cute!
a big hug for all of you!

Aynn said...

I think it is so wonderful that you guys spend so much time with your family. It makes me wish we lived closer to family cause it gets lonely around here sometimes.