CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Jamin's Smiles

A friend pointed out to me that I don't have a lot of pictures with Jamin smiling. Jamin is actually a very happy and smily baby. He loves to giggle at the smallest things. He is also very ticklish! He will laugh and laugh if you tickle him. His new favorite reason to smile is when we play peek-a-boo. Jamin thinks it is the best game ever invented! Jamin's smile is one of the things that have kept me going through all of his many tears. He has gone through so much in his little life. He has taught me that a smile can get you through just about anything. I love it when my little Jamin smiles!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Yeah!! Jamin has such a cute smile!! I love how the blue he's wearing brings out his eyes and his smile makes his face sparkle. And I love the one where he's playing peek-a-boo under the green blanket. What a cutie! Thanks for sharing these great pics!

Gibbons Family said...

He has such cute smiles. And how true is that if you smile you can get through just about anything. These little tikes really have life figured out. No wonder Heavenly Father said become as a little child. I understand the meaning of that more and more every day!!!

wilbergrivkah said...

Hey I want one of these for my page. Can you tell me how to got one? He is soo cute too.