Thursday, April 17, 2008
Growing Jamin
Jamin is 6 months old! I just can't believe how much he has grown in 6 months! When we brought him home from the hospital he hardly fit in his carseat, but now he is filling it out very well! It has been the best 6 months of our lives- how we love our little Jamin!
Posted by Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert at 11:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
They grow fast. Next thing you know he will be talking to you.
I like the way you put the pictures of Jamin before and after in his car seat. He is so cute!!!!! I still thought he is only 4 months for some reason, so when I read that he was 6 months it was a little shock. Time has been going by so fast. I can't believe that our babies are growing up so fast. Well, we better make the best of this time we have with them. I love you guys!!!!!
Fun updates Michelle!!! I love Jump on it. We went there for the first time a couple of weeks ago!! Your little Jamin is getting so big!!!! Hope your getting some ZZZZZ's!!!
Jamin is so incredibly cute, I love looking at all his pictures. Thank you for all the nice little comments, I love reading them! It's seems like you were just pregnant with Jamin and now he is getting so old! We can't wait to meet him!! We hope you guys are doing great. Thanks again for the sweet gift for Lydia, we sure appreciate it!!
Hello guys! How are you?
Congratulations on your new baby, he is cute!
We are glad to see that you have a a blog too, so it will be easy to keep in touch.
Hugs,
Brent & Cris
Post a Comment