CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

We really bundle Jamin up for our walks! He has 2 layers of clothes underneath his bear outfit. We put socks on his hands because his little mittens always fall off. We have a hat that covers his ears and the hat that is on the bear outfit. He can hardly move when he is all bundled up- he reminds me of the kid in the movie "The Christmas Story". You will know what I am talking about if you have seen the movie! He then gets put in the baby bjorn, and Kevin zips his coat up around them both. That is one bundled baby! I think that he stays warm and comfortable on our walks!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Jess & Jessica said...

He is getting so big. When I saw this pic I thought the same thing about the christmas movie. He is so adorable!!!! I love that babies can bring smiles to our faces. He is so precious! Thank you for the sweet comments on my blog. We miss you guys and love you!!!! Michelle you are looking soooo good too, and it hasn't even been that long since you gave birth. WOW!!