CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Gilbert Family

We finally took a picture with our entire family! (excluding the ninja turtle). The ninja turtle was requested by Jeremy and Kevin at my birthday dinner with the Gilbert's. The balloon twister usually made them for the kids, but instead of admitting that they wanted the turtle they insisted that Jamin couldn't go home without a ninja turtle. The balloon twister not only agreed but made them the red turtle because they said that the red one is the best! (as you can tell, I am not a turtle fan- I couldn't even tell you the red turtle's name!) Our little dog Mallie has not been in our family pictures (poor Mallie!). We have had Mallie for a year and a half now. We are just a happy little family!

1 comments:

Nate and Annika Phillips said...

So cute! Nate is a huuuuuuge TMNT fan. His favorite is Michaelangelo. I'm not sure what color he is either! You look super gorgeous and that baby of yours is growing so quickly!