CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008


A lot of you have been asking about my dad so I thought I would give you a quick update. Dad is still waiting for a kidney transplant. He said that it can be six years before he will finally recieve his kidney. We just have to wait and pray. For now he is doing well enough that he does not have to be on dialysis (which is a miracle!). Dad doesn't have the strength that he once had and he doesn't have much of an immune system, but he just keeps pushing on. He has some really bad days and some pretty good days. We are all just so greatful that he is here. He still acts as if nothing is wrong, but that is just my dad. He always puts on his best face for those around him. We all admire his optimism and his strength.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Elizabeth Reid said...

Thanks for the update on your dad. I know I am one of the people that has asked how he's doing. It is wonderful to hear that he doesn't have to do dialysis.