CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 26, 2010

Full-term


Well, here I am at almost 40 weeks pregnant. Wow! I didn't know that my belly could stretch this far! Everyday has been a waiting game as we keep expecting this baby to come. I never had to wait with Jamin, so this is torture! The hardest thing for me is that Jami and Brandone will be leaving out of town on Saturday, and my Dad will leave out of town very early Sunday morning. I want nothing more then to have my family with me for the birth of my baby. My Dad was not around for Jamin's birth (due to him being in the hospital 90 minutes away from us). I will be sad if he has to miss the birth of both of my babies! I guess it will all work out in the end, but I sure hope this baby comes in time for my family to all be there (I do have to admit that the odds are not in my favor). Wish us luck!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Stephanie Salmon said...

Michelle, you are so beautiful!!! I love your belly. Can't wait to see the baby!