CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

37 Weeks


Here I am at 37 weeks pregant with my "buddah belly" (as Kevin so lovingly calls it). I feel HUGE! Jamin loves to kiss and love "Baby Gus". I thought it was cute that he did it for my pictures. The only sad thing is that I am a little taller in heels then he is used to. I am feeling ready to have this baby. I have to move the rest of our furniture from our home in Provo down to Huntington. We are doing that this weekend. When we are finished I am hoping that everything will be ready for the baby to come.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jess & Jessica said...

You look so BEAUTIFUL!! We are so excited for you guys. :)

Elizabeth Reid said...

Word is that Baby Gus will be making his appearance soon. Good luck! I'll be looking forward to hearing about how tough you are with an at home birth and seeing pictures. I'm also very curious to see if that pee-in-the-cup gender test was correct or not! :)