CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Gilbert Christmas Party

Jamin LOVED opening his presents this year! Jamin would open anyone's presents and then toss them aside as if the present was only good for opening and not for enjoying what is inside. He sure made us laugh!

We got to spend the day with the Gilbert's. We went to the extended Gilbert family Christmas party that morning. That party was followed by "Christmas Around the World" together at BYU. We then had dinner at Chuck-A-Rama, followed with presents at our house. It was such a fun day!

Don't you just love Jamin's "Ohhhhh" face! The kid has the best expressions ever. He has his "I am going to shoot you or get you face", he has his "I am closing my eyes so that you don't know that I did something wrong" face, his "sad lip face when he doesn't cry, but feels great amounts of sorrow", and he has his "pure excitement" face that I love the most.


1 comments:

Finding Joy in the Moments said...

looks like you have had lots of fun activities this christmas. It was great to see you guys at the family christmas party. sorry I didn't get to talk to you much. I keep up with your fam on your blog. Thanks for being so great at posting all your family events.
love Aunt Mary