CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Fun

Jamin had so much fun at the Jenkins Family Christmas Party! The older kids took him and kept him VERY entertained! They pushed him around on chairs and on some other contraption that they found. It was a good break for Kevin and I! Thanks kids!

Before the Jenkins family party we took Taylor and Kiley with us to visit Gardner village. We would run to all of the shops and enjoy the displays on the side. Kiley would sing and sing until she thought someone could hear her- it was so cute! Kev was just as much of a child as the kids were- he made everything even more fun. How greatful I am for a husband who still gives his all to beat a small child during a race. (ok, maybe I am exagerating a bit, but Kev still loves to win- even if it means cheating! I hope he never grows up!)

This was Jamin during the first snow of the season. We don't really have winter clothes, so we just bundled him up as best as we could. He was such a marshmallow, but he was sure cute!


2 comments:

Holly said...

Reminds me of the christmas story when he was bundled up so tight he couldn't put his arms down!

Jami Biorge said...

Thanks for taking them!