CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Health Blog

I just started my health blog. There isn't much on there yet, but I have some links to my school for those who have been asking. I am going to be adding healthy recipes and info from infertility to cancer. For those of you who don't know, herbs are not just for minor cuts and scrapes. They literally heal the whole system. I am going to be blogging about my experience in healing my hypothyroidism. I am also experimenting with Kevin's "little" thumb right now. He chopped it off when he was 14 and we are going to work on restoring some of the damaged tissues. (Yes, even old wounds can be helped.) I love that I get to work from home. I love that I get to see and hear about miracles everyday. Who knows, maybe you will be my next miracle! My blog address is shellswordsofwisdom.blogspot.com. Enjoy!

0 comments: