CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Graduated Woman

I graduated last week! I am now a Master Herbalist- YEAH! I went through a whole week of testing and seminars. Thanks to all of you who have helped me on my journey. Thanks Holly and Jami for the countless hours of babysitting Jamin and loving him while I was gone.I appreciate it more then you know.
I am starting my own health and wellness blog for some of the people I am working with, but I am keeping it open to friends and family. I will post the address of it soon. Feel free to ask me health questions. I can help with anything you can throw at me. I am also starting my Iridology courses next week. I will be able to read your eyes soon. For those of you who are long distance, I could even have you take pics of your eyes and read them- isn't that amazing!!

9 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

That is great!! Congrats~ I didnt know you were school. Very impressive.

Kara said...

Congrats!! That is so awesome!! I'm sure our face were classic when you told us "herbology." It was so much fun catching up a couple of weeks ago. Good luck with your next courses!!!

Stephanie Salmon said...

Michelle, this is so cool! Maybe you can help me have a baby. :) We've all been wondering in YW if you are okay because we haven't seen you for so long. Maybe you've just been busy with finals? Well hopefully I'll see you soon.

Elizabeth Reid said...

Awesome Michelle! From what I've heard about herbalism, it absolutely fits you. The iridology thing sounds really cool too. I'd love to have you read my eyes!

Natalie and Ryan said...

Hey Michelle, that is really cool. I didn't know you were studying herbalism. I have heard of people studying eyes to see what health problems you have. I want my eyes looked at. Okay.

wilbergrivkah said...

That is so wonderful! Congreats! Now you and I will have to get together, and believe me I have questions!lol

Zanny said...

Oh, I can't wait to see what ELSE you can see in my eyes again soon. Congratulations on your victory!

Brent and Jenny Colvin said...

Congrats! So will you work from home?

Traughber's said...

Master..sounds fancy! Congrats! Don't wait until finals to let me watch Jamin! I love him, and I think he likes Bella too!