Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Yardwork
This is what happens when I leave the yard work to the boys! I think they were having too much fun! Thanks dad and mom for all the help you gave us! (I also have to thank Brandon for the tractor! It came to good use when our septic tank overflowed that afternoon! What an adventure that was! It didn't help that our basement had flooded that morning. Isn't life great!)
Posted by Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert at 3:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Dang...that looks like way to much fun!
Wow septic tank leaks. How long does that take to clean up? I think Kevin is enjoying himself way too much in hisbig tractor. Men and their toys. I know it was work but I bet he wouldn't think it was all that bad.
I love this picture!! Kevin looks like he is having a blast!! What a great husband you have!
Post a Comment