CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter at the Gilbert's

Thank you Ken and Connie for spoiling our little Jamin! He sure enjoys his new toys! We had a wonderful Easter together. One of my favorite memories of Easter this year was on our drive down to Huntington. We have about a 90 minute drive down to Kevin's parents. We went down there on Sunday (Easter morning). Kevin and I were able to talk and share our testimonies of our Savior and of the gifts of the Atonement and the Resurrection. What an amazing gift we were given! I think my favorite part of it all is that it means that we can make mistakes. What really matters in this life is how we get ourselfs up from falling down and get on with the journey. I am so greatful to know that the Lord does not see me for my mistakes, but for the great person I am becomming. How greatful I am to Him!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: