CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mischief

Jamin loves to get into everything!! I love this pic because you can see how happy he is while he is making such a huge mess. I am going to have a little Mr. Adventure in my home. How fun it all is though!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Clarkson said...

These are my favorite kind of pictures. So cute. Thanks for sharing!

Brian & Kerrian said...

What a QT ~ that is what my house looks like 24/7 ~ I just figure my house will be clean after the kids are in bed!!!! They love to explore, and I love letting them!!!! A happy baby is much more important that a clean house huh :) He is getting SO big!!!! Hope we see you soon!!

Mom of 7 said...

Such a great picture. He is growing up so fast.