CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Family Photo

We were able to take a pic of the whole family after eating dinner at Maddox. We are expanding quickly (well, maybe it is just Holly's belly that is expanding :).
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Elizabeth Reid said...

I love this picture of your entire family. Are there more BOYS than girls now in the Biorge family!?!

Kara said...

Cute family! I can't believe how much it's grown. I guess when we don't see each other often it tends to keep getting bigger! How fun! Your little boy is so cute!!

Chad and Annie said...

I love the family picture and all the cute new pics of Jamin, he looks like so much fun!! We definelty need to meet him soon! Hope you guys are doing good!

Jess & Jessica said...

Your family is so good at taking pictures! You guys sure are growing. Everyone looks well and happy! I remember just meeting your family a little over 3 years ago and now I feel like I have known you guys my whole life. We love you and miss you!!!!
Oh-yeah, thanks for the congrats! We are way excited for another one!!!! :)

Gibbons Family said...

Nothing is better than a picture with everyone in the family... because that means that you were all together all at once... family is so important!!! We miss seeing all of our family! But being able to see everyones blog helps!

Zanny said...

I love seeing your whole family together. A beautiful bunch! That's right!

Brian & Kerrian said...

What a fabulous picture!!! I love Maddox!! Holly looks adorable!!!

Kristi said...

Michelle!! We haven't heard from you guys in a while. How are you guys???