I finally did it- I cut my hair! With all of my post-pregnancy hair loss and my hypothyroidism I was looking a little shaggy. I decided that my hair needed some major TLC. My sweet friend Jenny helped me make the transition very easily. I was impressed with how well I did as I watched all of my long hair fall to the floor. I love how easy and light my hair feels now. It is quite a change though!
Monday, March 10, 2008
My Haircut
Posted by Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert at 10:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Michelle! Your new haircut looks so hot! I absolutely love it.
I love your new hair cut. You look really good with short hair. It looks like you guys had a blast at the circus. Love ya!
Love the haircut--it looks so good on you. I found your blog on Devin and Becky's--how fun!
I think your hair is cute. I just got my hair cut & colored today & it looks very similar to yours. Funny huh.
CUTE>
Post a Comment