CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hanging out at the Park

Holly and I watched Jami's kids while she was at the hospital. We decided to go play at the park. This was Jamin's first time on a swing- He LOVED it! This is us on the slide. Brooklyn and Kiley are Jami's girls. Jamin didn't love the slide, but he thought it was so funny to watch his mommy trying to avoid the water puddles at the bottom!
Mommy and Jamin on the slide
Aunt Holly showing off her muscles as she pushes the girls on the swings

2 comments:

Ashley said...

These pictures of you and Jamin at the park are so cute! What an adorable baby!! Wish I could see you both sometime!

Kristi said...

First of many visits to the park. That has become our little outing, more for me then the kids I think. The kids love it!!!