CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Tayton's Blessing Day

Our little Tayton was blessed on February 6, 2011. It was a perfect day! We loved having our family join us. Tayton did so good! We still can't believe that we have two little boys to fill our lives. It was such a spiritual moment to hold Jamin in my lap and to have Kevin bless little Tayton. It was just our immediate family in the circle. I felt such a power in the room as I listened to the blessing that was given to Tayton. As I listened, I wondered why Jamin and Tayton chose me to be their mother when I feel so indadequate of raising them to be the strong men and leaders that they are going to be. I am so blessed to have the gospel, scriptures and the Holy Ghost to guide me because I certainly could not do it on my own!
I love Tayton's smile! He has been such a light and joy to our family. In Tayton's blessing it said that he would be a leader. I just look at him and see it already. I sure love my little Tayter Bug!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Kellie said...

He's so handsome! Congratulations :)