CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lagoon Day

On June 8 we spent the day with the entire Biorge family at Lagoon. Jamin went on any ride that he possibly could (I think he was "illegal" on some rides), but he loved it all. I can't believe that he didn't get sick or scared on some of the big rides like the new dragon. He Loved it, loved it! Brooklyn, Wyatt and Jamin.

Jamin LOVED driving his own car! You can tell that he was the man of the bumper cars that day!

5 comments:

Elizabeth Reid said...

It looks like you guys had an awesome time. Jamin looks like he could turn into a Lagoon-addict!

Finding Joy in the Moments said...

Lagoon days are a fun family tratdition. HOpe to see ya this summer at the family reunion.

love ya!!

Rivkah Wilberg said...

He is getting so big! I hope that we get to see you guys at the wedding tom. Luv yas!

Jami Biorge said...

It was a fun day. The kids loved it.

Traughber's said...

I can't believe they let Jamin ride so many rides..perhaps I should have tried to take Tyson on some?