CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Jamin

Look at this cute face! What a handsome boy!

5 comments:

I'm Mindy. said...

Yes...you are right...very handsome boy. Adorable pics.

Jess & Jessica said...

He is so adorable!!!! I love these pictures a lot! That is one stud muffin!!!!

Zanny said...

Hey, cute! Is he walking now? I love his snazzy outfit!

holly said...

I can't believe how big he is! We need to get together soon. It's been too long.

And seeing that post from Mindy reminds me, we know each other because we worked at a girls camp together. That's crazy that you two are cousins. I'm glad because we were able to get back in touch through your blog!

Gibbons Family said...

Hey Michelle,

I was wondering if I could get your family addresses so that I can send out a Christmas card. I have your parents but I don't know if the rest of my addresses are up to date! Thanks!