I am sorry that I haven't updated in forever! The mother board on our computer is somehow not working anymore. We need to figure out what to do soon so I can stay updated with all of our friends and family!
My dad was scheduled to have his kidney transplan on the 26th of October. On the 25th everything was ready to go. As we were going with Dad for his last meal before the transplant we were given the news that his sister Murff would not be able to donate like they had planned. The good thing was that we were at the hospital with dad when he heard the news. Jami, Kevin and I went and took the tests to see if we could be possible donors. We will hear soon with what will happen. We need to get it done soon though so that Dad can get feeling better. I will let you all know who the lucky donor will be as soon as I can. Until then, please keep us all in your prayers.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
The Transplant news
Posted by Kevin, Michelle and Jamin Gilbert at 11:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Wow I had no idea! We will keep your family in our prayers for sure! Hopefully they will come back with good news that one of you are a match!!!
I love all the pictures and am glad you are back!! We are thinking of and praying for your dad, we wish him and you guys the best! Little Jamin is getting so big and of course is always incredibly cute! His party looks like it was a blast! Hope you guys are doing good!!
I hope and pray everything will work out soon! We love you and have been thinking about your dad!!
I love your whole family so much. We will keep your family and especially your dad in our prayers. Hopefully something will work out soon.
We know what to pray for and we will certainly do it. I'm glad, though, that you've done so many fun family things, including Jamin's birthday. I loved all the pictures!
Hi!!! I hear that Jami is the lucky one!! I haven't heard a date?? Can you update me ~ I would love to help Jami if she needs it!! Jamin is adorable!! Time flies when your having fun huh!!!! Good luck with EVERYTHING ~ your all in our prayers!!
Post a Comment