CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008

Chicken dance

I am only allowing this viedo to be viewed on our blog for the benefit of Kenna and Jeremy. They are the ones who gave Jamin the Elmo doll. This really shows you what parents stoop to just to make their children laugh. We had a lot of fun though! Jamin has become an amazing little dancer! I wanted them to see just how much Jamin loves his present. Jamin just loves to dance when he hears Elmo doing the chicken dance. This viedo was filmed after Jamin had already danced for about 30 min- that means that he wasn't as enthusiastic as he was before- you still get the main idea though. Forgive me if your ears ache when the video is finished- I had no idea how squeaky my voice is!

6 comments:

Brian & Kerrian said...

What a QT, and I don't think your voice is squeaky!!! Hope you had a great New Year's!!!!

Elizabeth Reid said...

Michelle, you are and always have been perfect! Jamin is super cute, I love that he dances so well! Are you guys getting sick of the dance music yet?

Elizabeth Reid said...

I know I already posted a comment here...but I just had to tell you that Ariana LOVES this video! She asks me all the time if she can watch it again and again. Thank Jamin for entertaining my child. :)

Kristi said...

Well, the love of Elmo will last a long time. Boden yelled ELMO when I was listening to the video & was dancing too.

holly said...

Hey Friends! Jeremy told us about your blog. Super cute and fun that we know about it so we can keep in touch.

Gibbons Family said...

Jamin is so cute. I can't wait until we get together again so that Damon and Jamin can play together.

-Heidi Gibbons