CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Jamin's First Christmas




We celebrated the Jenkins Family Christmas Party on December 7, 2007. This is Jamin's first time with Santa Clause. We had a really fun night! It was snowing so hard- it felt like a real white Christmas! Thanks mom and dad for all of the work you put into the party- it was wonderful!

3 comments:

Jess & Jessica said...

Hey guys!!

Jamin is so sweet. Jess and I think he looks alot like is handsome daddy. You guys look like you got this whole parent thing down. Let me know how the colic thing is going.

love you and miss you!!!!!!!!!!

Gibbons Family said...

It was so much fun to see you at the Christmas party too. I love getting together with the family. Well I had forgotten that Jamin had colic. Is it going any better? Well I hope all is well with your cute family.

-Heidi Gibbons

Gibbons Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.