CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Jamin's birth

This is a viedo of Jamin's first moments. He has a good set of lungs! We were so excited to have him here. I had gone into labor around midnight on October 16. Around 6: 30am we went to the hospital to have our baby. They didn't think that I had dialated enough so they sent me home. I told Kevin to go to work while I got some rest. I labored at home alone until around 2:00pm when Kevin was able to drive me to the hospital. I was in the pushing stage by this time. Kevin was in such a hurry that a cop pulled him over. He had us go on when he saw the state that I was in. I arrived at the hospital fully dialated and ready to deliver. It was a crazy and very painful experience but we are blessed to have him here.

1 comments:

Elizabeth Reid said...

What a cute little guy. It's so hard to see them cry! I can tell already that Kevin is going to be a good daddy. Good job you two!